Monday 5 September 2011

Challenge 6

It's new sketch time here at Fetch A Sketch! As your host for this challenge, I (Jenny) have created the following sketch for you all to have a play with!


As always, you can flip it, rotate it and resize it and make any type of project you like with it! As long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!

This fortnight we have a fantastic sponsor...Jellypark!!!

Make sure you head over to the store to see the wonderful whimsical and original artwork created by artist Claire Keay in the form of digital craft supplies, original art for children, stationery, colouring posters, t-shirts & limited edition prints! I know......I had you at 'digital craft supplies'......right? ;) The winner of Sketch 6 will win a £5 Gift Certificate to spend at Jellypark! You may see a message to say that the store is still closed - Claire will be back very soon!

AND, Ruth and I have come up with some little extra prizes this time!!! One extra winner drawn out from the hat will win all of these!!!




That's a total of EIGHT Letraset pens!!! THREE of the brand spanking new Flexmarkers in Celestial Blue, Watermelon and Antique White, TWO Aquamarkers in Scarlet and Mahogany and THREE Promarkers - Black, Umber and Amethyst!!!

For the whole of September we have a Guest Designer who is offering extra inspiration for our sketches. And it is the wonderful Fliss! Both Ruth and I 'know' Fliss from being part of the Polkadoodles Design Team and if you've not come across Fliss' work before, please click on her name - you won't be disappointed!


And as an extra treat we've been joined this week by two of the Jellypark Design Team! Thank you ladies!!


And here's a little bit of inspiration from us regulars...
Ruth


Click on the names above the pictures to find out more about what we've made!

If you like the images you've seen there are some freebies on the Jellypark Paper Craft Planet Group and also Claire's blog.

That's it from us until next week - please join us a week today for a little bit more inspiration using this fortnight's sketch!

  • Please enter via the blue frog link below.

  • There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.

  • Any products can be used.

  • Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.

  • Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.

  • Closing date is Sunday 18th September at 12 noon GMT.

  • GOOD LUCK!


11 comments:

  1. oooh loving the sketch been busy with it and the dt and gdt creations are fabulous.
    Thank you for keeping my mind busy today!! huge hugs lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and WONDERFUL prizes! I LOVE the DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud to be the sponsor of this lovely challenge blog - very impressed with the high standard of all the beautiful cards I'm seeing on here, looking forward to seeing all the entries!! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge - great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun sketch. This is my first time playing and I had a blast with my card. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a lovely sketch, will be back........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab DT cards. I loved following this sketch, thanks for the challenge. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Great Sketch!... wonderful creations by DT.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab sketch ladies.Great DT cards.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted you to know I didn't get this done in time before the challenge was over but I was inspired by this sketch and wanted to say Thanks. I will have it posted on my blog tomorrow in the afternoon if you would like to check out what you inspired.
    www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also linked your website on the tutorial I did for Clear Dollar Stamps. I hope that was okay. If not let me know and I will take it off.
    www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment - we love to hear what you think!