Monday 30 April 2012

Challenge 23


Welcome to another Fetch A Sketch challenge!  It is my turn (Ruth) to start the challenge for this fortnight, and Jenny will be along next Monday with her sample.  Here is the sketch:


And our two sponsors this fortnight are the wonderful A Day For Daisies and also the very funky Funky Hand!  There will be two prizes for two winners - a $12 gift certificate for A Day For Daisies and a download from Funky Hand!  Thank you to both our sponsors!  To have a browse through the stores, just click on the banners below:




For my sample, I've combined papers from a Funky Hand download with A Day For Daisies digital stamp - quite a good combination!  If you want to know more details on how I've made my card, just click on the image and it will take you directly to my blog.



This is the last sketch for April which means May is our Guest Designer Month (and June too!)  We have two very special Guest Designers lined up, one for May and one for June, and as you can probably guess, Jenny and I are rather excited!

We hope you have fun with the sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!

  • Please enter via the blue frog link below.
  • There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.
  • You can use any products.
  • Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.
  • Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.
  • Closing date is Sunday 13 May at 12 Noon GMT.
Have fun and good luck! 

4 comments:

  1. This is a marvelous sketch and I love your glamorous take on it, Ruth! Beautifully done in lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hVe a card that I will link up on Friday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, great sketch, i had lots of fun making my card. I really like your take on the sketch,very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment - we love to hear what you think!